If your organisation is like most, teams company-wide are creating new social media accounts and adopting mismatched platforms to manage them. But without a standard and secure environment for social media, your organisation remains vulnerable to malware, unauthorised or fraudulent accounts, and data leakage.
IT departments are usually the ones who get called in to clean up the mess. Why not take control of the situation now?
Download our guide for IT leadership, Secure Your Social Organisation with Hootsuite Enterprise, and find out how to:
- Centralise governance over social media profiles and account provisioning
- Ensure compliantpolicy management and enforcement across your entire organisation
- Protect your enterprise against a full spectrum of threats, from brand hijackers to malware to human error
- Scale your organisation's social media presence across regions and departments without compromising security or data integrity
- Integrate social media with the analytics, CRM and other platforms your enterprise is already using to deliver business impact