HOOTSUITE SOCIAL BREAKFAST TORONTO
APRIL 20TH, 2017
Social media has transformed how you reach customers—and what they expect from you in return. To kick off our first Social Breakfast in 2017, Hootsuite along with Industry Leaders will provide insight on key social selling tactics.
Social selling enables professionals to generate quality leads, gain real-time insights about prospects, and drive revenue by leveraging social media throughout the engagement process.
Want to learn how? Come and join us for our next Hootsuite Social Breakfast to hear from social media pros from leading global orgnaizations as they share insights on how to leverage social selling for your business and significantly increase ROI.
Further details along with complete speaker lineup coming soon.
Register now to secure your spot.
- 09:15 | Welcome - Seminar Area, third floor (Penny Wilson)
- 09:25 | Keynote - ‘Social Selling’
- Speaker: Koka Sexton, Industry Principal - Hootsuite
- 10:00 | Keynote - ‘Generating Leads/Driving Business Growth Through Social Media’
- Speaker: Katia Houbiguian, Chief Marketing Officer - Microsoft Canada
- 10:30 | Panel Discussion (Social ROI - Best Practices/Tips)
- Katia Houbiguian, CMO - Microsoft Canada
- Alley Adams, Manager, Wealth Management - Cannacord Genuity Wealth Management
- Kareem Rahaman, Snr. Digital Communications Officer - Ryerson University
- 11:15 | Wrap up (Hootsuite)