The right social media analytics platform can be one of the most valuable pieces of technology in your organisation. But with two billion social interactions occurring every day, it’s often hard to find a solution that delivers usable insights, instead of just complex features and more data.
If you’re searching for guidance in choosing a social media analytics platform, our Buyer’s Guide to Enterprise Social Media Analytics will help you quickly uncover:
- 10 essential capabilities that turn data into actionable tactics
- Key differences between internal analytics and broad listening
- Why you need to focus on small insights, not big data
- How to make sure each department uses social data effectively
- Technology you need to track social ROI correctly