Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are an exceptional Lead Generator and Social Media savvy owl. You are hungry & driven to learn the fundamentals of Software Sales while building consultative relationships with C level executives. You enjoy qualifying & matching different wants/needs of organizations and aligning them to solutions that help them achieve their Social Media goals.
You’re Great At...
- Outbound sales (previous telemarketing/outbound sales experience)
- Qualifying a large number of Inbound/Outbound leads
- Generating opportunities from marketing campaigns, for our Enterprise product offering (see www.hootsuite.com/enterprise)
- Building strong relationships with clients and their markets
- Discovering new opportunities for both new and existing customers
- Updating the CRM (Salesforce) with accurate information
- Passing on accurate and complete information to the Account Executives in a timely manner
- Passionate about Twitter, Facebook and other social web apps
- Excellent customer focus, a desire to learn and a sharp eye for detail
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment, excelling under pressure with a positive attitude & being a team player... always
- You may have a Degree in Business, Marketing, or another related field
- Fluent in a European language