We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
You will lead the global team (Operations and Business Insights & Analytics) to operationalize Hootsuite’s Enterprise sales strategy. Analyzing business result, providing actionable insights and ensuring the sales team is supported consistently throughout the sales cycle, you will lead the execution of the sales strategy across all aspects of our organization to ensure success. You are an experienced leader of operational teams at the senior management level within tech companies (global and Saas preferred but not required). You thrive on continuous process and efficiency improvement from all areas of your team and the thought of scaling your business gets you out of bed in the morning. Your strengths are in your business acumen, change management capabilities, leadership skills and communication expertise; you are comfortable wearing multiple hats, have a solid executive presence and are known for your high integrity. You will report directly to the Global VP, Sales West & Operations.
You’re great at...
- Leading a global team to deliver on critical sales planning and strategy development
- Analyzing with the ability to translate data into business insights; keen attention to detail goes without saying
- Ensuring sales processes are well defined, documented and supported by Salesforce to ensure strong adherence by the sales organization
- Developing and monitoring key sales performance metrics to measure the health of the sales pipeline, enable early identification of trends affecting the business and promoting the sharing of best practices across the sales organization
- Aligning Sales Operations with cross-functional priorities across the organization including Finance, Accounts Receivable, Legal, HR, etc.
- Owning, managing, and coordinating the Sales forecast process with the goal of driving accuracy and clarity
- Maintaining predictable consistency and driving quality in all elements of operational performance
- Overseeing sales efficiency and effectiveness projects to include setting project priorities, obtaining alignment with leadership, developing ROI analysis, etc.
- Running a large P&L (or multiple smaller ones at once)
- Overseeing sales budgeting; responsible for revenue and cost elements of a business
- Leading collaboration within a team; you are respectful of and value others' contributions
- Motivating others to grow, develop and be successful; you also expect the same of yourself
- Ensuring your team has clear goals and development plans that are aligned to key KPIs
- Entrepreneurial, creative, big picture thinking and problem solving
- Presenting to customers and senior leaders
- Thriving in a fast paced, open environment
- 5 - 7+ years of experience as a senior leader in sales operations and/or business planning in a sales environment
- 10 - 15+ years of total work experience
- Competencies generally associated with a B.S. Degree in Business (MBA a plus) or equivalent industry experience
- Experience working with CRM applications, preferably Salesforce.com
- A thirst for learning and change
- Career oriented - you have career goals and continuously strive to achieve them
- Strong negotiation/influencing skills
- Quick to ramp
- Energetic, curious, sharp, etc. are words people use to describe you