Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You love writing! You love the tech industry! You love the thrill of winning big deals! This is your chance to get involved in building a world-class process for creating well-crafted, accurate proposal documents and responding to RFP or Tender requests. So what are we looking for? Someone with a degree in business or technology, with a minimum of 1 year of planning, producing and delivering proposal documents. And you take a pride in being 100% accurate, 100% on time, all of the time !
You’re Great At...
- Producing accurate and compelling proposal documents to tight deadlines
- Co-ordinating content from multiple sources to incorporate into your documents
- Ensuring brand and messaging is correctly represented
- Building templates and libraries to ensure all content is standardised, reusable and easily accessible
- Managing internal processes and sign-offs to ensure compliance with legal and financial guidelines
- Experience of co-ordinating or updating content management or proposal automation systems
- Worked in the enterprise software industry in a writing, technical or sales capacity
- Writing in more than just English - French and/or German is preferred