Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are passionate about participating in the evolution of our online educational platform that provides millions of professional the social media training they need to grow their careers. You make data driven decisions by continuously seeking out information from stakeholders, contractors, vendors and most importantly the customer. You will put together a roadmap that clearly demonstrates where we are going and communicates to both the business and tech team how we are going to get there. You love the challenge of working at the intersection of business and technology while collaborating with a team that is passionate about championing the power of human connection.
You’re Great At...
- Empathizing with customers, users and prospects, understanding their needs and keeping a firm pulse on where the industry is trending
- Building product roadmaps by balancing short term business needs with long term vision and strategy
- Collaborating with product and user interface designers to generate product user experiences that solve our customer’s problems
- Communicating and providing visibility into product initiatives to the rest of the organization, in particular marketing, sales and customer success
- Staying current and knowledgeable about products competitive with Hootsuite
- Analyzing the performance all through the adoption funnel of mobile and SaaS products
- Working and guiding product development in an agile development environment with a team of top notch Engineers
- A post-secondary degree in business, economics, computer science, engineering or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in web languages (HTML / JS / CSS)
- Experience with marketing tools such as Intercom and Marketo
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Mixpanel and Google Analytics
- Professional work experience deploying, managing technical web projects
- Familiarity with social media management and the online education spaces