We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who you are…
As a Hootsuite Solutions Consultant in our Enterprise team, you will work with our regional Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to provide technical and subject matter expertise to some of the world’s largest organisations, focusing on the Hootsuite platform, social media management and how social can add value to organisations, departments and Enterprise level business worldwide.
You will have some experience in online communications and understand the business applications for large organisations. You have outstanding presentation skills and fast-paced, evolving environments are your comfort zone.
You understand the needs of businesses and are able to help organisations understand how Social Media can drive key business results and return on investment. You are comfortable educating clients on the benefits of the Hootsuite Solution, platform and services, and will demonstrate these attributes as they relate to their business goals.
This is an opportunity to be part of an elite internal group whose passion for sales and social media is unparalleled.
- To have a clear understanding of the business applications required for Enterprise organisations and how social media can drive key business results
- To educate clients on the benefits of the Hootsuite platform and demonstrate how the product relates to their goals.
- Working knowledge of the Hootsuite application
- Articulating how Hootsuite can address a customer's core social media challenges and vision
- Participating in the development and delivery of custom solutions and presentations to key business decision makers
- Presenting the Hootsuite technology infrastructure, including demonstrating familiarity with hardware, software, networking and security
- Participating in all product, sales, and process training and certifications
- Attaining your quarterly and annual objectives
- Responding effectively to RFPs
- Working as part of an extended team on larger sales opportunities with multiple resources
- Professional experience with enterprise software and/or social media
- Support English opportunities in the Enterprise market
You’re Great At…
- Working as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in varied political environments
- Must love technology and software products
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to convey complex technical language simply to a non-technical audience
- Technical competence and enthusiasm (understands software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrable experience in pre-sales or a client facing role in a SaaS business
- Able to travel occasionally
- BSc/BA Degree or relevant work experience
- An understanding of API and SaaS applications would be beneficial
- Familiar with the Hootsuite platform
- IT Security knowledge
- Fluent in another language