We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are…
You will lead efforts to intelligently build and deliver robust learning and development programs serving all employees in the organization, including leadership. As an expert consultant, designer, and facilitator—you will be the principal architect in building a strategic and impactful approach to development which meets business needs. In addition, you will bring extensive experience designing solutions to problems which have wide talent implications.
You're Great at....
- Contributing to overall learning and development strategy—identifying new and innovative approaches in learning design and development
- Designing and developing courses and curriculum
- Facilitating learning programs and demonstrating advanced skills in managing groups
- Consulting with the business to identify needs and solutions
- Building and sustaining lasting relationships with business leaders to generate a deep understanding of business demands. Collaborating with Global People teams to address opportunities and challenges in the organization
- 10+ years of Learning and Development experience in roles responsible for organizational development, leadership and people development
- Strong technical/professional expertise in the areas of learning and executive development, organizational development, consulting, and learning/instructional design
- Graduate degree in business, organizational development, leadership or related field
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, and consulting skills
- Ability to assess needs, influence, collaborate, deliver and partner at the most senior levels in the organization
- Skilled at identifying and clearly communicating findings, patterns, themes, and issues that are relevant to the business
- Strategic, enterprise-wide and systems thinking
- Strong analytical and deductive reasoning skills
- Thoughtful leadership and strong management capabilities. Curiosity coupled with the ability to assess a situation quickly and ask the right questions
- Exemplify Hootsuite’s values: Lead with humility, Build a better way, Passion for the customer, Grit in all we do
- Experience in a high growth industry—ideally technology and SAAS
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.