Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As our Media Analyst, you will support the paid media team with data collection, reporting & analysis to help optimize our global advertising program. This role reports directly to the Manager, Customer Acquisition and works with regional managers to ensure the team exceeds growth targets.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is flexible to our changing market and organizational requirements. If this sounds like you and you’d like to become an integral part of our growing team, you should definitely apply!
- Build and automate key reports that support the global Paid User Acquisition teams
- Aggregate and analyze media data across multiple platforms to optimize the advertising program
- In-depth analysis of media performance across all channels to improve CAC (customer acquisition cost) and resulting revenue
- Work closely with the media teams, developing global dashboards and reporting to enable evaluation & recommendations for optimization of media campaigns
- Monthly & quarterly analysis of media data to create opportunities for efficiency of media spend
- Developing a media attribution model
- Support the media budgeting process
- Working alongside the data analysts and operations teams to ensure data collection for end-use reporting and analytics
- Design and ownership of best practice media measurement, attribution and reporting framework to be rolled out globally
You’re Great At...
- Presenting significant demonstrable experience in analytics and data to inform marketing budgeting and planning decisions
- Degree or equivalent industry experience. 5+ years experience collecting and analyzing media data
- Having direct experience creating reports or extracting data from platforms such as Google AdWords & DoubleClick, Facebook, Google Analytics, Marketo, Tableau & Salesforce
- An eye for detail with a demonstrable ability to recognize trends and patterns in data that can be used to make a clear and compelling business case for direction of strategy
- Passion for advertising industry developments in tech and data
- Demonstrable experience and responsibility for the latest innovations in data management and personalisation
- Analytically minded, with proven history of analysing campaigns through to conversion and revenue
- Ability to analyse all points of ad inventory - impressions, revenue, fill rates, as well as eCPMs in Real Time Bidding (RTB) environment
- Great communicator who can build strong relationships with stakeholders globally, think strategically, and positively influence business direction
- Experience in SaaS, ecommerce or B2B demand generation preferred