Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
The Project Specialist, Marketing Ops will play a key role in managing key Marketing projects from inception to delivery. The successful candidate must be comfortable working in a very fast paced environment with multiple stakeholders (both internal and external) on multiple competing deadlines. The candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years of work experience ideally in a marketing or tech environment , and 1-2 years of project coordination experience.
The candidate will have the opportunity to drive and deliver unique marketing campaigns in an exciting and iterative tech environment. They will ensure that teams engage in cross-departmental collaboration and be the primary facilitator for successful communication and execution of project deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to effectively manage budgets and execute project plans with stringent timelines
- Effective facilitation, persuasion and negotiation abilities to achieve consensus, resolve conflict and achieve desired outcomes
You’re Great At...
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support both customer and internal goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel across multiple departments
- Identifying and helping to mitigate risks as they arise
- Developing and executing upon project timelines and milestones
- Leading and motivating project team members and contractors
- Conducting project retrospectives and sharing learnings with broader team
- Effectively communicating project expectations to internal team members, contractors and stakeholders in a timely manner
- Facilitating all project meetings, actions items and follow ups
- Developing and managing all project documentation
- Establishing resource requirements as needed
- Working with Resource Manager to obtain necessary resources
- Assisting resources with time estimations for deliverables
- Assisting with other Marketing Ops administrative and operational projects as they arise
- Certification in project management
- Proficiency in using project management software
- Ability to laugh under-pressure
- Social marketing certification: https://hootsuite.com/po
dium and/or social selling certification: https://hootsuite.com/pa ges/social-selling-certificati on