Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are a bilingual (Spanish & English) marketing extraordinaire. As the Marketing Manager, Latin America you are responsible for leading, developing and executing campaigns and programs to drive new qualified leads into the pipeline, as well as expanding existing customer accounts for Hootsuite in the Latin America region. This role involves building meaningful relationships with internal stakeholders, such as sales, partner and product marketing, growth, digital events, blog and social teams.
- Lead the regional marketing strategy for the Latin America region to drive business goals of Enterprise perception, pipeline and revenue.
- Develop and create integrated, multi-channel net new and upsell campaign plans to generate new leads, influence existing deals and further strengthen brand perception within the Enterprise.
- Determine strategy, tactics, messaging and content for Latin America campaigns, working cross functionally with the broader Marketing team, including Digital Events, Email, Blog, Social, Content, Design as well as Customer Programs, external partners and customers on all program deliverables.
- Collaborate with regional marketing team in Spain to scale campaigns across spanish-speaking countries to drive efficiency.
- Collaborate with Event Marketing team to execute high quality events to drive net new leads and further nurture existing relationships with clients and partners
- Work with sales managers, partner team and global marketing teams to collaborate on campaign planning, including program messaging, webinar theme, format and speakers, existing content to utilize or new content to develop and any localization requirements
- Collaborate with Product and Partner Marketing Team on GTM plans for new launches and releases
- Collaborate with the Customer Programs Team to develop local case studies
- Work closely with Value Realization and Customer Programs Teams to ensure we’re highlighting key customer success and ROI stories in campaigns.
- Seek out, review and integrate additional lead generation opportunities with partners and external organizations to further drive net new leads
- Work with business intelligence team to track, measure and report on campaign results
You’re Great At...
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- 7+ years of marketing experience, preferably in enterprise SaaS and/or B2B
- Strong project management skills (time management, coordination, planning) with the ability to deliver results while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to articulate clear value propositions for new strategies and tactics
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and build solid working relationships
- Proven experience in developing and executing a campaign plan
- Understanding and passion for social media
- Comfort with constant iteration and change
- Proven ability to be a strategic thinker and problem solver
- Organization and meeting timelines are part of your everyday life
- Passion for with social media
- Certificate in social marketing
You can check out Hootsuite training at https://hootsuite.com/po