Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are results oriented with a solid background in digital marketing. You have at least 3 years of experience in a digital marketing role and want to contribute to performance marketing strategy. You’ve been successful at increasing awareness, acquiring leads and users, as well as delivering against revenue targets. You are an analytical thinker and take a test and learn approach in your daily work. You are an innovative and creative thinker that balances risk taking with data-driven recommendations. You have a solid understanding of digital marketing and demand generation and are able to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative workplace. You are resourceful and have a keen attention to detail. You want to advance your career by joining a top performance marketing team in a market leading tech company.
As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will be a key player on the Paid Media team, responsible for developing digital programs that drive business results. Leveraging your expertise in the digital marketing space, as well as analytics and insights, to create integrated strategies that connect digital channels and tactics into a seamless customer experience. Reporting to the Manager, Customer Acquisition, you will lead the development, execution, optimization and reporting of the acquisition strategy across paid channels. This is your chance to accelerate your career in digital marketing.
You’re Great At...
- Identifying digital channels and tactics to drive business results. Leveraging your expertise, analytics and insights to create integrated multi-channel strategies to exceed KPIs
- Understanding the customer journey and ways digital can be used to support, improve and ultimately accelerate movement through the funnel
- Managing vendor relationships, and/or direct media buying, implementing, tracking and optimizing campaigns that reach our target audience while maximizing efficiency and effectiveness of paid media budget
- Understanding the levers to pull to increase conversion rates across ads, landing pages, channels and tactics. Ability to set-up and run A/B tests, analyze results and make recommendations
- Using data to generate insights and recommendations to identify opportunities for improvement and acting on results to continuously grow and improve overall campaign performance
- Using tools and technology including Salesforce, Marketo, DCM, GTM, Google Analytics, Search/Google Adwords at a deeper level, beyond basic usage
- Analytical thinking with a proven ability to use data to inform and make optimization decisions
- Managing campaigns across paid search, paid social, programmatic and other emerging platforms, against performance targets and budget
- Thinking innovatively, constantly identifying new growth opportunities and initiatives
- Oral and written communication with an ability to translate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Finding creative ways to do more with less, with a track record of staying on budget
- Holding yourself accountable to deadlines and project timelines
- Experience in B2B, working with high-tech products/services
- Experience working in an ROI-driven marketing org with a proven track record of implementing strategic projects to drive business results
- Google Analytics certified
- Habitually exceeds expectations
- Enjoys dynamic, open, high energy environments
- Ability to thrive and laugh under pressure