Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Hootsuite Media is seeking a tech savvy, fun, egoless, team playing owl with working knowledge of Mac OS to join our London nest. The successful owl will provide first class IT service by ensuring a timely solution for all IT related user queries whilst proactively taking the necessary steps to reduce recurring IT issues.
- Serve as first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Test and fix faulty equipment
- Look for opportunities for continuous improvement; to include updating or implementing policies and procedures
- Create accounts and configure hardware as part of on-boarding process
- Work with system administrators to resolve complex issues
- Responsible for personal continuous learning and staying up to date with technology
You’re Great At...
- Mac OS skills in troubleshooting
- Working knowledge and understanding of Google Apps
- Experience troubleshooting VOIP
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must be able work well in a team
- Great attitude toward learning and development
- Degree in IT/Computer Science or relevant field or Previous helpdesk support experience
- Apple certified
- Experience with Windows