We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
As a Customer Advocate, you are part of our post-sales Support team and your passion for providing exceptional customer service contributes to our world-class high level of customer satisfaction. Acting as the first line of response to customers worldwide, you will communicate in an open, helpful and engaging tone and focus on finding the right solution with each customer.
You will connect with our customers to address questions and resolve issues through multiple channels such as Chat, Email, Twitter, Facebook etc. You will organize and triage customer queries and support issues between these channels as well as manage outages and communicate to the appropriate stakeholders & customers. Additionally, you will work with various teams to resolve customer support concerns, escalate bug issues, and serve as an ambassador for our brand.
You are available to work a flexible work week which includes some weekend coverage.
You’re Great At...
- Finding solutions while connecting with customers
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Written and verbal communication with a professional yet personal tone (English and Spanish)
- Navigating social media and social media dashboards.
- Keeping organized and dealing with information coming from different sources at once
- Learning quickly with an eye for detail
- Taking direction and contributing to a collaborative team
- Staying positive and thriving under pressure
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, Zendesk, Chat software, Payment software such as Aria & PayPal
- Knowledge of the social networking industry and social analytics
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Punderful sense of humour
To apply please submit an English and Spanish resume via our career page!