Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
The Customer Success Associate is the definition of versatility and possesses characteristics of successful solutions consultants, product trainers, and account managers. You will play a crucial role on Hootsuite’s Customer Success team, engaging our Spanish mid-market and volume (SMB) customers at multiple points in their customer journey.
First, you will be responsible for delivering pre-sale-demos in the form of webinars, and custom demos and work with Inside Account Executives to help close transactional deals quickly and effectively. Secondly, you will lead and execute the initial product launch for new customers, including platform set-up, and custom training on both product usage and social media best practices. Thirdly, you will leverage automated tools to actively manage customer relationships and the lifetime value of clients across a diverse assigned customer base. You will own adoption, retention, renewal and expansion of Hootsuite Business Plans, and other products across multiple organizations, and potentially in conjunction with other internal stakeholders. Your scope will also include onboarding trial-users of our Volume Business (SMB) segment to increase adoption, and drive expansion into the mid-market.
Success metrics in this role will include ensuring strong performance within customer renewals, increasing retention rates, improving platform adoption, and identifying upsell oppertunities such as licenses and new products.
- Developing relationships and guiding customers on their social journey as a trusted advisor
- Project-leading and executing product launches, including platform set-up, and custom training on both product usage and social media best practices
- Delivering both pre-sale demos and product training for new customers, and can clearly communicate the value of Hootsuite and other products and services
- Actively managing the customer relationship and the lifetime value of clients across a large and diverse assigned customer base, leveraging automated tools
- Identifying risk, upsell opportunities and working with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions
- Developing a thorough understanding of assigned client’s industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how social media drives business value and ROI
You’re Great At...
- Fully fluent in both Spanish and English
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent work experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and presenting skills
- Strong knowledge of Social Media - Professional experience would be valuable.
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS software and APIs
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and finish short-term projects and to manage ongoing long-term strategies
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships
- Fluent in another langauge
- Hootsuite Certified or familiarity with Hootsuite
- Professional Social Media Practitioner Experience
- Funny/egoless (able to laugh at themselves)