We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Don't see a position listed for you, but are confident you'd make a great addition to the nest?
We invite you to still send through your application, making sure to show us your area of expertise and why you think that you would make a great fit! On the job application we will ask you to choose which department is of most interest to you; therefore, here is a brief description of the different departments:
- Business & Corporate Development - our business development team partners with other companies that help drive revenue or collaborate on technology. Corporate development involves M&A, investments, divestitures, and sometimes incubation of new businesses.
- Business Insights & Analytics - we are responsible for empowering the global go-to-market teams with the business and customer insights to make data informed and strategic operating decisions.
- Customer Success - we are the team that ensures customers are achieving expected benefits from our solution. We cover launch and implementation services, advisory services, product and strategy training, and offer customers day to day interaction with Customer Success Managers.
- Customer Support - we are the support fort. We provide the full range of customer services to assist customers in making the most effective and correct use of our services.
- Development Operations & Security - the teams responsible for the infrastructure and maintenance of the Hootsuite products. We ensure that the product is secure and safe for our 15 million users.
- Enterprise Sales - we partner with market leaders to deliver complete solutions that respect their current processes and maximizes their technology investments.
- Finance - we are responsible for managing of all the company's financial systems including: revenues, liabilities, assets, budgets and investments.
- Growth - digital marketing & performance marketing teams focused on the entire customer lifecycle
- IT & Business Technology - we provide internal IT support for our 1000+ owls and ensure they have the software they need to get their jobs done.
- Legal - we take care of the established principles and regulations that are applicable to our people.
- Marketing - the storytellers of Hootsuite. We’re responsible for evangelizing the power of social media for businesses to connect with their customers.
- Partners - we focus on identifying, enabling, and managing relationships with VAR's, SI's, digital agencies, and global professional services firms.
- People - the organizational function that deals with our people and any issues related to our people and their satisfaction.
- Platform & Ecosystems - we help our Customers, Partners and 3rd party Developers successfully build and maintain integrations into the Hootsuite Platform.
- Pre-sales - we help the world's largest organizations develop social strategies that support their marketing objectives and business goals. This team also helps our customer's build relationships with their customers and ultimately impacts their bottom line.
- Product Management & Design - the team responsible for deciding the look and feel of our products
- Sales Operations - we are the team that delivers programs to increase profitable revenues across multiple streams: online and enterprise sales, partner sales, and new products.
- Software Development - we build our Hootsuite products!
Please note that due to the large amounts of applicants submitted to "Awesome", our response may be delayed! #BusyOwls