HootSuite Continues Social Analytics Innovation with Launch of uberVU Boards
VANCOUVER, BC – May 1, 2014 - HootSuite, the world’s most widely used social relationship platform, today announced uberVU Boards, a new data visualization tool which allows users to create customized, action-oriented data views by pinning adjustable widgets into unique dashboards. uberVU Boards allows users to quickly identify business insights from key analytics and aggregate data points for real-time sharing of what matters most to them. Unlike traditional data visualization technologies, Boards has been designed so that any user can easily identify a metric, pin it to a dashboard and generate a report with just one click.
“Since our acquisition of uberVU, we’ve been working hard to accelerate their vision to bring analytics to the front and center of the social business,” said Ryan Holmes, CEO of HootSuite. “With its ease of use, Boards empowers everyone, not just analysts, to quickly find business insights in analytics by easily building pinnable, custom analytics dashboards.”
HootSuite acquired uberVU in January and introduced an uberVU integration in the App Directory 30 days later to bring key monitoring from across the web into HootSuite’s robust social engagement solution. Boards is HootSuite’s latest innovation towards making uberVU via HootSuite the most personalized, actionable analytics platform for enterprise customers.
Users can streamline workflow and take action on what matters most in real-time by setting up Boards for daily tasks such as:
- Customized campaign management: Manage campaigns in real-time using customized Boards to track specific KPIs and metrics against targets. Create multiple Boards to scale social analytics across projects and track progress, and then turn dashboards into reports for quick sharing across teams.
- One-stop social media management: Set up a personalized social media command center as your home Board and pin metrics that are used daily, such as mention streams or spike signals. Use widgets like conversation maps to gauge brand sentiment and address questions without having to toggle between multiple streams, tabs or timelines.
- Competitive market research: Use Boards to stay up to date with industry trends and key conversations. Use side-by-side views for direct comparison of competitor standings and instantly aggregate data points most relevant to a division, campaign or metric. Then, generate reports of key business insights with just one click from the same dashboard.
To learn more about uberVU via HootSuite Boards, sign up for the webinar “Introducing Boards to the Enterprise” on Thursday, May 15, 2014 at 8:00 am PT / 11:00 am ET / 4:00 pm GMT, hosted by Mark Pascarella, general manager of HootSuite Analytics.
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/ubervu-via-hootsuite-boards
- uberVU via HootSuite: http://www.ubervu.com
- Media Kit: http://media.hootsuite.com/media-kit