We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who you are...
You’ll join us as a Solutions Consultant to help top brands transform their digital strategy with Hootsuite Enterprise.
You’re comfortable speaking with practitioners, directors and executives about their goals, challenges and opportunities. You’re also able to take your learnings from these conversations to create concise, compelling, value-based presentations. You’ll work in collaboration with Hootsuite’s Account Executives, Launch Services and Customer Success Managers to ensure the long-term success of our customers.
- Minimum of 4 years of presales (or similar) experience, and a BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Social Relationship Platforms (like Hootsuite)
- Professional experience with enterprise software and/or social media.
You're great at...
- Leading customer discovery sessions to uncover key requirements, challenges and opportunities
- Tailoring presentations with customer and industry specific content
- Delivering engaging presentations to key business decision makers
- Attaining your quarterly and annual objectives
- Responding effectively to RFPs
- Working as part of an extended team on larger sales opportunities with multiple resources
This role requires travel in North America up to 40% of the time.
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.