We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
In this strategic role for Hootsuite, you will have the opportunity to use your passion for social, and leverage your experience of working with System Integrators (SIs), Value Added Resellers (VARs), and Consultancies to drive digital transformation efforts through social with Hootsuite.
Solution Partners are a key part of Hootsuite’s global strategy to drive adoption of its social relationship platform as the backbone for social business. With a scope of driving successful partnerships across LATAM, you will build C-Level relationships with existing and prospective channel partners in LATAM who are transforming business for their clients by bringing them services and solutions built around social media. This role is a mix of strategic planning & tactical execution.
You have a history of recruiting, nurturing, and motivating partners to leverage industry leading technologies for their services. You also have the ability to independently see future opportunities and adjust actions to take advantage of them. You will be a part of a global team of Solution Partner Managers.
You will establish relationships with partner companies while coaching and working with them to introduce solutions built around our platform to their clients. Aggressively driving partners to maximize sales and total partner potential through training and support is a key part of this role.
You are someone who can assist in developing and managing lead generation activities for partners. You will also identify new opportunities and directions for the Solutions Partner Program. Conflicts with account coverage, billing, etc.? You can resolve it!
This role is a mix of sales, account management, strategic planning & execution and the successful candidate will be a dynamic multi-tasker, who loves overcoming challenges, can work well in a matrixed environment, and is able to embrace change. The Partner Manager will identify, close and manage partners and ensure existing partners are performing.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized and has go to market experience with VARs, IT consultants, agencies, systems integrators and strategic partners. The candidate is able to work independently but also have the ability to work closely with other teams in the organization.
You’re Great At...
- Communicating (speaking and writing) in Spanish - mandatory
- Building strategic relationships within the C-Suite of targeted partners (SIs, VARs, Consulting Firms, etc.)
- Collaborating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver for our partners
- Managing partner program schedules, deliverables, and required budgets
- Monitoring partner performance and reporting performance to Director and VP Partners
- Providing forecasts, establishing and maintaining program status summaries and metrics
- Building partner business plans; experience creating and managing partner quarterly business plans & reviews
- Driving the development and managing the execution, measurement and completion of high quality, integrated sales programs for Hootsuite Solution partners
- Interacting with marketing, sales, online revenue, community and business development and external stakeholders
- Onboarding and enabling partner teams, including training their sales and BD team about Hootsuite to drive growth and collaboration
- Establishing and maintaining current best practices for program management in development, initiation, planning, execution and control and closing of projects and programs
- Familiarity with Social Management, Social Customer Care, Social Sales, Social Business
- Past experience in business development activities in LATAM market; understanding current events & trends in LATAM
- Sales training certification
- Portuguese language skills