Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Hootsuite’s Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator is obsessed with making knowledge stick in an online learning environment. You have a passion for learning and for educating people, and the idea of helping educate tens of thousands of students learn how to succeed on social media makes your heart beat faster.
You’ll function as the point person for our Learning Management Systems (LMS) on our customer facing side. You will efficiently and creatively transform scripted content into instructionally sound, interactive, engaging web-based course components and input these components into our client-facing learning management systems. In short, you’ll build outstanding online learning experiences.
Like us, you’re also a stickler for quality and have an intense focus on detail. You relish creating best-in-class educational products and you are a sworn enemy of shoddy, slapdash work. And even though you have a vice grip on quality and detail, you can still work efficiently under pressure, never missing a beat.
Our LMS administrator is super organized, an excellent communicator, loves learning about new tools, and doesn’t get intimidated by technical tasks or information. You thrive in a team environment that moves quickly and rely on open communication to navigate change and complexity without breaking a sweat.
- Build out scripted content written by Instructional Designers into the Learning Management System
- Maintain mastery of the education technology landscape, including emerging tools and platforms
- Apply the unique capabilities of the e-learning tools to reinforce the knowledge conveyed in the scripted content
- Administer enrollment and reporting process using the learning management system
- Integrate elements of gamification to improve sharing and retention
- Incorporate elements of instructional design process methodology to eLearning modules
- Monitor and analyze actionable learning analytics, such as course completion rates, pass/fail rates, item analysis
- Manage courseware localization process
- Establish and maintain a review and revision schedule for training/materials
- Conduct photo research for images to supplement learning activities.
- Continually check published content for accuracy and test for functionality
You’re Great At...
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Degree from accredited university or 4-year college
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (e.g., Litmos, Blackboard, Canvas)
- Demonstrating experience and expertise with rapid authoring e-learning tools (e.g., Articulate Storyline, Captivate, Lectora).
- Being as a key player on a highly motivated, quality-obsessed, performance-oriented team
- Working within a distributed organization to ensure education content meets the needs of customers
- Seeing large, complex projects through with passion and rigor
- Being creative, flexible, and innovative in the execution of course design
- Managing multiple projects within challenging timelines while staying on time and on-budget
- Spotting and independently fixing even the most minor mistakes courseware
- Quickly troubleshooting issues that arise with students (e.g., enrolment issues)
- Demonstrating responsiveness to internal stakeholders
- Serving as a resource to customers and partners during entire product lifecycle
- Instructional design skills
- Graphic design skills
- Video editing skills
- Social media skills
- Gif skills
- Rubix cube skills