We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
The Launch Specialist is a key member of our Professional Services team. They operate as a dedicated client advocate who leads, develops and executes implementation plans for Hootsuite products & solutions to make our customers successful. You are technically-oriented, have expert project management expertise, and a strong passion for social media and its ability to drive valuable business outcomes. You must be customer-obsessed with strong communication and analytical skills. You must be able to articulate value, inspire and be comfortable consulting our customers.
This role also requires expert organization, strong presentation skills, exemplary project management and the ability to train users effectively in a variety of environments. The successful candidate will be passionate about social media with a proven track record of working with native social media channels and also social media management platforms such as Hootsuite.
- Deliver all client service offerings, including launch, implementation, training, and integration
- Lead and implement Hootsuite project launches which involve project management, project tracking, requirements and needs analysis, customer feedback sessions, dashboard customization and configurations, analytic report creation, and delivering a healthy adoption rate of 70% or more
- Partner with customers to identify key business goals and objectives to align products and services with the customer’s desired outcomes
- Conduct customized training sessions via online webinars, phone or in-person
- Set clear project expectations and achievable timeline goals required to execute the technical and business objectives based on the scope of the launch and supporting adoption and rollout with a solutions-oriented approach
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of Hootsuite’s suite of products, apps, and services
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-3 years relevant work experience in account management, business analysis, consulting, Professional Services or other implementation & delivery type roles
- Experience with the social media strategy and implementation of that strategy for multiple clients or a major brand
- Experience conducting client needs analysis and customizing/configuring a software platform to meet those needs
- Experience interacting with social profiles and a community of users through a Social Media Management System
- Strong client management experience especially related to SaaS
- Expert-level project management skills and an ability to work with multiple Enterprise customers at a time to deliver projects on time, within the scope and on budget
- Ability to work independently and remotely as part of a collaborative team
- Strong analytical skills, detail oriented, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to travel within North America and Latin America
- Multi-Lingual Spanish or French
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Hootsuite Certified Professional
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm for all things social media
- Proven ability to build and grow customer relationships
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations and to negotiate appropriate resolutions to issues
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within the team and across various departments
- Must thrive in a challenging, dynamic and extremely fast-paced work environment
- Ability to learn new skills and processes quickly
- Self-motivated and drive to succeed
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.