We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
The Customer Success Associate is the definition of versatility and possesses characteristics of successful solutions consultants, product trainers, and account managers. You will play a crucial role on Hootsuite’s Customer Success team, engaging our UK mid-market and volume (SMB) customers at multiple points in their customer journey.
First, you will be responsible for delivering pre-sale-demos in the form of webinars, and custom demos and work with Inside Account Executives to help close transactional deals quickly and effectively. Secondly, you will lead and execute the initial product launch for new customers, including platform set-up, and custom training on both product usage and social media best practices. Thirdly, you will leverage automated tools to actively manage customer relationships and the lifetime value of clients across a diverse assigned customer base. You will own adoption, retention, renewal and expansion of Hootsuite Business Plans, and other products across multiple organizations, and potentially in conjunction with other internal stakeholders. Your scope will also include onboarding trial-users of our Volume Business (SMB) segment to increase adoption, and drive expansion into the mid-market.
Success metrics in this role will include ensuring strong performance within customer renewals, increasing retention rates, improving platform adoption, and identifying upsell opportunities such as licenses and new products.
- Developing relationships and guiding customers on their social journey as a trusted advisor
- Project-leading and executing product launches, including platform set-up, and custom training on both product usage and social media best practices
- Delivering both pre-sale demos and product training for new customers, and can clearly communicate the value of Hootsuite and other products and services
- Actively managing the customer relationship and the lifetime value of clients across a large and diverse assigned customer base, leveraging automated tools
- Identifying risk, upsell opportunities and working with internal and external stakeholders to present solutions
- Developing a thorough understanding of assigned client’s industry trends, best practices and business goals with a focus on how social media drives business value and ROI
You’re Great At...
- Excellent verbal, written, and presenting skills
- Strong knowledge of Social Media - Professional experience would be valuable.
- Technical competence and understanding of SaaS software and APIs
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and finish short-term projects and to manage ongoing long-term strategies
- Proven success in growing existing accounts and relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in another langauge
- Hootsuite Certified or familiarity with Hootsuite
- Professional Social Media Practitioner Experience
- Funny/egoless (able to laugh at themselves)