We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Don't see a position listed for you, but are confident you'd make a great addition to the nest?
We invite you to still send through your application, making sure to show us your area of expertise and why you think that you would make a great fit! On the job application we will ask you to choose which department is of most interest to you; therefore, here is a brief description of the different departments:
- Business & Corporate Development - We’re the team that partners with other companies who help drive revenue or collaborate on technology. Corporate development involves M&A, investments, divestitures, and sometimes incubation of new businesses.
- Business Insights & Analytics - We empower the global go-to-market teams with the business and customer insights, so that these teams can make data-informed and strategic-operating decisions.
- Customer Success - We are the team that ensures customers are achieving expected benefits from our products. We cover launch and implementation services, advisory services, product and strategy training, and offer customers day-to-day accessibility to our customer success managers.
- Customer Support - We provide a full range of customer services to assist clients in making the most effective and correct use of our products.
- Development Operations & Security - We are responsible for the infrastructure and maintenance of Hootsuite products. We ensure that our products are safe and secure for our 15 million users.
- Enterprise Sales - We connect the business needs of clients to our powerful social media solutions, with the goal of maximizing their investments on technology.
- Finance - We manage the company's many financial systems including: revenue, liability, assets, budgets, and investments.
- Growth - We are the digital marketing and performance marketing teams who focus on the entire customer lifecycle.
- IT & Business Technology - We provide internal IT support for our 1000+ owls and ensure they have the software they need to get their job done.
- Legal - We take care of the established principles and regulations that are applicable to our people.
- Marketing - We’re the storytellers of Hootsuite. We’re responsible for sharing the power of social media so that businesses can better connect with their customers.
- Partners - We identify, enable, and manage relationships with VAR's, SI's, digital agencies, and global professional services firms.
- People - We are all about peeps! From hiring, to learning and development, to total rewards, operations, and any issues related to our people and their satisfaction.
- Platform & Ecosystems - We help our customers, partners, and third party developers successfully build and maintain integrations in the Hootsuite Platform.
- Pre-Sales - We help the world's largest organizations develop social strategies that support their marketing objectives and business goals. We also support our customers in building relationships with their audiences—which ultimately impacts their bottom line.
- Product Management & Design - We use our passion for our customers to design valuable and innovative products. We perform research, set the product vision and roadmap, and work with the rest of Hootsuite to make them a reality.
- Sales Operations - We deliver programs that increase profitable revenues across multiple streams—online and enterprise sales, partner sales, and new products.
- Software Development - We build our Hootsuite products!
Please note that due to the large amounts of applicants submitted to "Awesome", our response may be delayed! #BusyOwls