Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are bright, energetic, and confident. You are a self-starter. And you are very organized. You think operational excellence takes an enterprise software company from good to exceptional. You have 1-2 years of relevant experience or are fresh out of university and looking to jump in the deep end and learn fast.
You are adaptable, can improvise, and often find yourself thriving under pressure.
Most importantly, you think educating future customers is the best way to build a long-lasting relationship.
You’re Great At...
- Project management of complex, multi-team marketing projects (eg. webinars/virtual events) from start to finish
- Managing new project intake, kickoff, and prioritization
- Building out detailed GANTT schedules and task lists
- Ensuring timely completion and delivery of tasks/assets from all participants
- Owning the rehearsal and live event calendars and reminders for all participants
- Determining necessary equipment needs, finalising slide presentations, registration pages & coordinating appropriate marketing collateral as needed
- Collaborating with and aligning participants and stakeholders across the EMEA and global marketing teams to drive projects forward
- Proactively communicate with teams about project status and timing
- Ensuring timely event/initiative follow-up and reporting
- Looking for and acting on opportunities to streamline process and automate
- Experience with enterprise (B2B) software marketing
- Comfortable working with senior leaders to execute marketing plans or projects
- Comfortable with data analysis and visualization
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Knowledge of industry trends and/or competitive landscape
- Comfortable using Google Analytics and/or Salesforce for reporting
- Have used project management tools (Wrike, Asana, Basecamp, etc.)
- Comfortable creating spreadsheets and slide decks
- Prior experience with webinar platforms (preferably Readytalk)