Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As the Manager, Webinars & Virtual Events, you will oversee the strategic vision and execution of the Webinars & Virtual Events program, supporting demand generation strategies to produce highly qualified leads for our sales organization. You will be the domain expert on Webinars & Virtual Events and will be responsible for expanding the program to support the growth of our business.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Demand Generation, you will be leading a team of direct reports and influencing cross-team resources. You will be responsible for increasing the registration, attendance, engagement and resulting sales leads from the Webinar & Virtual Events program.
- 3+ years’ experience leading a webinar or digital events program
- Proven ability to achieve objectives with cross-team resources through management by influence
- Strategic communication skills with the ability to concisely convey complex concepts and leverage persuasive speech
- Strong program management experience; juggling competing priorities, managing a team of direct reports and marshalling cross-team resources to produce events
- Ability to anticipate and resolves strategic & operational issues
- Experience managing & coaching a team of direct reports
- Familiarity with digital marketing tools including webinar, marketing automation and CRM technologies
You’re Great At...
- Creating the strategic vision for the Webinar & Virtual Events program that directly supports organizational KPIs and global expansion of the program
- Communicating the vision of the Webinar & Virtual Events program and obtaining buy-in from key stakeholders
- Overseeing the execution of Webinars & Virtual Events
- Building relationships and working with stakeholders in product marketing, field marketing and demand generation to solicit contribution and day to day support
- Developing innovative initiatives to improve user engagement & results
- Continually report on the success of the program through quantitative & qualitative analysis
- Continually improving the efficiency of production processes; resolving immediate issues while anticipating potential blockers
- Judicious management of the program budget; ensuring the best ROI
- Reporting on progress against goals and other relevant metrics to stakeholders
- Following up with the business stakeholders on lead performance
- Ability to thrive and laugh under pressure
- Habitually exceeds expectations
- Enjoys dynamic, high energy environments
- Social marketing certification: https://hootsuite.com/po
dium and/or social selling certification: https://hootsuite.com/pa ges/social-selling-certificati on