Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are looking to join a fast-paced, results-driven Demand Generation team. You have experience in B2C/Prosumer email program development, working cross functionally with teams to deliver best in class campaigns and programs while managing asset timelines. You’re passionate about creating strong internal relationships while delivering superior customer experiences. Your super power is being ultra organized, and you’re able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with ease and grace.
You’re not afraid to get into the details, having experience managing project deliverables and timelines with project management software. You have enterprise lead generation experience and knowledge, with a solid understanding of lead scoring. You are committed to staying on top of email and marketing automation trends and best practices, and you know the best communities and resources to gather this knowledge.
You report to the Manager of Lifecycle Marketing, and work cross-functionally within your own team including the Sr. Manager, Demand Generation, PUA, and Web. Outside the team you will collaborate and facilitate channel best practices with Field and Product Marketing, Creative and Content teams. Bonus points if you have experience in email marketing or demand generation, preferably with Marketo, Eloqua, and Hubspot.
- Collaboration and management of stakeholder relationships, ensuring asset delivery within agreed upon timelines
- Oversee the email campaign calendar, ensuring we are following internal governance procedure and providing the best experience to varying user cohorts
- Joint ownership of email automation task queue, organizing requests and ensuring sends are complete and on time
- Input on campaign and program ideation and execution
- Input on iterative program testing and conversion optimization
- Post campaign analysis and reporting
- IP and deliverability analysis, optimization and reporting
You’re Great At...
- Staying organized and meeting tight deadlines
- You learn software easily, and are comfortable working hands on with project management software, as well as systems like Marketo, SFDC and other related platforms for reporting purposes
- Building partnerships and working collaboratively to deliver best in class programs for B2C and B2B
- You understand the importance of measurement and are eager to dig into the numbers, finding their meaning and presenting them in an interesting and engaging way
- Understanding factors that influence email deliverability, renderability, and conversion
- Being data-driven in your decision making, and prioritizing tasks based on the impact they have to your colleagues globally, making decisions based on what is best for the business as a whole
- Multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- You thrive and laugh under pressure
- You habitually exceed expectations
- You have working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Excel is your friend
- You enjoy dynamic, high energy environments
- You understand how businesses sell to other businesses
You can check out Hootsuite training at https://hootsuite.com/podium and https://hootsuite.com/pa