Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Hootsuite is looking for an experienced relationship manager to provide daily account management to our Global ISVs/Solution partners towards ensuring efficient collaborations, greater partner and customer satisfaction levels as well as revenue growth for all parties.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to use your passion for social, and relationship management skills, while leveraging your experience of working with partners to ride the wave of Social Business with Hootsuite while we build the industry leading partner program for Social Media Business.
Solution Partners/ISVs/System Integrators are a key part of Hootsuite’s global strategy to provide a comprehensive solution to our clients and drive adoption of our social Media Management platform as the backbone for social business.
Based in London, Toronto or Vancouver and working as part of the Global Partner Success team, the Partner Success Manager, ISVs is responsible for managing relationships with ISVs, Consultancies, Digital Agencies and System Integrators who are transforming business for our/their clients by bringing them services and solutions built around social.
This role is a mix of relationship management, sales growth, strategic planning, project management & tactical execution. The successful candidate will be a dynamic multi-tasker, who loves overcoming challenges, and is able to embrace a fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing the execution of enterprise level solutions to C level clients, providing daily account management and contractual negotiations, while having a successful track record of retaining and expanding partnership relationships.
You will directly support Hootsuite’s Partners engagement and onboarding of their customers’ social media strategies, advocate the full use of Hootsuite’s Enterprise-level product, and contribute to the overall positive image of the company.
This position requires an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos, a keen understanding of social business, and the talent to forge strong connections with our partners.
This role may require regional and international travel.
Provide Partners with HS expertise, acting as their HS champion
- Oversees and executes the implementation of Hootsuite Enterprise across partner organizations in conjunction with multiple stakeholders. Supporting partners’ channel development efforts by introducing them to our platform, products and services, processes and documentation.
- Drives product knowledge accumulation, providing HS product demos, best practices, and presents new integrations with and for partners
- Maintains and promotes a shared knowledge base to make the partners’ onboarding and enablement experience best in class
Partner Champion, providing HS with Partner Expertise
- Develops deep understanding of partners product offering and services, identifying best practices, value propositions and how the partner offering ties into the Hootsuite ecosystem.
- Proactively seeks and identifies further integration opportunities and collaborations to enable product offering expansion and enhanced services to our joint customers
- Provides cross-departmental training to HS stakeholders on partner offering
- Drive adherence to partner support SLAs within and outside of the partner success team, ensuring that partners receive timely and accurate responses to their inquiries.
Partner account management & project coordination
- Act as main point of contact for all post-sales partner queries ensuring these are escalated to the relevant departments. Including on-boarding, support, product development, customer feedback and any other business escalations
- Creates trusting and long-term relationships with multiple decision makers/influencers per partner and client.
- Coordinates and facilitates client and partner’s liaisons, triaging and project managing each stage of their post-sales lifecycle to ensure deliverables against agreed targets
- Liaise with internal resources (ProServ, Product, Marketing, Sales and Legal among other departments) to support partners meet their business goals. Drives execution across activities involved in the completion of commitments and goals established
Account Growth and Retention
- Oversees business plan implementations among existing partnerships, working closely with Partners to meet or exceed quarterly & annual revenue targets
- Proactively communicates with partners and internal stakeholders to ensure early adoption, robust account activity and account growth among joint customer base
- Secures annual contract renewals across joint portfolio, establishing trusting relationships and aligned business plans to ensure 90%+ retention rate
- Work collaboratively with Global Partner team (under Global VP of Partners) and Strategic Partner (under SVP Strategy & Corporate Development) teams as we roll out new partnerships.
- Hold quarterly reviews of Partners portfolio as well as on-site visits to identify opportunities, create process efficiencies and leverage synergies.
- Liaises with Partner Managers, Customer Success Managers and Sales Executives to coordinate revenue efforts around new, renewal and upsell opportunities
You're Great At...
- Proficient in English, fluency in other European languages will be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting diverse concepts to C level and engaging external and internal stakeholders
- 4+ years of Client or Partner relationship management experience managing accounts of Fortune 500 corporations, VARs, Agencies, Solution Providers or ISVs
- Proven success in growing existing partnerships and building long-lasting relationships within SaaS
- Top-class project management abilities. Having a track record for establishing, tracking against and achieving schedules for projects with many moving pieces. Most importantly, effective at motivating others to meet set schedules and deliverables required
- Technical competence & enthusiasm (understanding of SaaS software, APIs, technology, etc.)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills. Can independently prioritise and balance multiple projects based on personal and business goals. Tenacity to finish projects
- Experienced and passionate about social media, with a strong understanding of the larger ecosystem and evolving role of channel partners
- Comfortable working with both business and technical subject matter. Not afraid to roll-up own sleeves and learn new concepts, knowing when to bring in subject experts to assist
- Works well as part of a team and independently. Proactive, comfortable taking initiative and owning processes
- Fluent in other languages
- Familiarity with Hootsuite web and mobile dashboard
- Familiarity with Hootsuite’s Partners and App directory
- Managerial experience
- Training, negotiating and conflict management skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and rapid-growth environment
- Flexible day-to-day schedule
- Positive can do attitude
- Funny/egoless (able to laugh at themselves)