Hootsuite Campaigns Launches to Extend the Reach of Social Media for Business
Hootsuite platform integrates social campaigns following Brightkit acquisition
VANCOUVER, BC – September 4, 2014 – Hootsuite, the world’s most widely used social relationship platform, today announces a new product designed to help organizations extend the reach of social media programs. Available today, Hootsuite Campaigns follows the company’s acquisition of Brightkit, an engagement platform for creating customized social marketing campaigns.
“Organizations are looking for new and exciting ways to engage their audience,” says Ryan Holmes, CEO of Hootsuite. “Hootsuite Campaigns extends our social marketing capabilities, allowing businesses to reach new audiences through engaging contests, sweepstakes and galleries, all managed from their Hootsuite dashboard.”
Hootsuite Campaigns empowers digital marketers with more than 13 types of different social contests, sweepstakes and galleries to attract followers and drive leads. Hootsuite Campaigns delivers high impact, measurable results across embeddable microsites, Facebook and mobile devices. Campaigns is integrated with Hootsuite’s primary dashboard so businesses can monitor campaigns, engage with customers and build lists for further outreach from a single location.
Hootsuite Campaigns helps marketers:
- Create social media galleries to aggregate mentions and rich media containing specific hashtags, monitor incoming content before it appears publicly
- Initiate contests that encourage participation and sharing for social virality, create a monitoring stream to follow adoption and target messages by region or demographic to focus engagement
- Manage and moderate social campaigns from the Hootsuite dashboard
- Easily export social campaign data for real-time analysis and action
- Gain valuable insight into customer feedback and create social impressions that generate leads
Campaigns follows Hootsuite’s acquisition of Brightkit. The company has worked with over 100 customers including Kentucky Derby, Dwell, Cassidy Turley and American Media. Brightkit was added to Hootsuite’s App Directory in 2013 and has been a popular integration within Hootsuite’s ecosystem for managing and moderating campaigns in real-time.
To learn more about Hootsuite Campaigns, click here.
- Hootsuite Campaigns Video: http://youtu.be/4cxc73YWfSY
- Webinar registration: https://socialbusiness.hootsuite.com/webinar-successful-social-campaigns.html
- Hootsuite Campaigns: http://www.hootsuite.com/campaigns
- Blog Post: http://blog.hootsuite.com/hootsuite-campaigns
Hootsuite is the world’s most widely used social media relationship platform. More than 10 million users, including 744 of the Fortune 1000 companies, trust Hootsuite to manage their social media programs across multiple social networks from one integrated dashboard. Learn more about how Hootsuite is revolutionizing communication at Hootsuite.com.