We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
You are a talented developer that loves working on challenging tasks with an exceptional team. You aim for the highest quality software and care about the customer experience. You like to innovate and keep up with the latest and greatest. You value every individual and excel when working in a team.
At Hootsuite you will collaborate in small teams to design, build, and ship high quality software to Hootsuite's customers. You will find opportunities to lead by nurturing the development of more junior team members and share your knowledge within the Product Development team as well as within the broader technical community by giving tech talks and writing blog posts. You will help shape our culture by improving our processes and codebases.
You’re Great at..
- Developing and maintaining software. You are experienced in building, debugging and profiling apps.
- Working with Android. You understand the ins and outs of fragments, animation, threading, and the latest Android APIs.
- Mentoring other developers and leading by example.
- Following and establishing software and process standards.
- Continuously raising the bar on code quality.
- Shipping. You have at least one app in the Google Play Store.
- Making customers happy by delivering high quality software products.
- Experience with Kotlin
- Open source contributions (not-empty GitHub account)
- Experience with large and complex applications
- Blog posts, talks or other community engagement