Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As a QA Tester at Hootsuite, you'll work on a team of talented and passionate engineers to build and ship industry-leading software that millions depend on, including 75% of the Fortune 1,000 companies.
You will use your knowledge of testing and testability to influence better software design, promote proper development practice, bug prevention strategies, testability, accessibility, privacy, and other advanced quality concepts across products.
At Hootsuite, you’ll get plenty of opportunities to learn, you'll collaborate with other outstanding developers, and you'll play an active role in shaping our product and our culture.
Read about some of the things we're doing here: http://code.hootsuite.com
- University degree in computer science, technology or engineering
- 2+ years software development experience
- Experience writing automation scripts and manual testing
You’re Great At...
- Communicating with your team and troubleshooting problems as they arise
- Developing test strategies & identifying opportunities for test automation
- Verifying features against product requirements
- Automating tests using test frameworks
- Monitoring product development at all levels with an eye toward improving product quality
- Evolving test methodologies and tools to meet the changing needs of the business
- Experience testing SaaS products
- Experience with API explorer interfaces provided by social networks
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- A love of social media