We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
We are looking for a standout Agile Coach to join our team at the forefront of agility at Hootsuite. You will work with highly-skilled, cross-functional teams focussed on delivering customer value. Moreover, you will champion human connection by building agile culture across the organization.
What you’ll do...
- Collaborate with developers, development managers, and product managers to foster autonomous team environments that drive world-class results.
- Fulfill ScrumMaster duties: scrum ceremonies, conflict resolution, decision making, project kick-offs, and other group sessions.
- Coach and mentor individuals to figure out how agile roles work best for them.
- Create and teach content to strengthen and support effective software delivery techniques.
- Work within a group of self-managing agile coaches who offer mutual support.
Who you are...
- You are passionate about your work and dedicated to your craft.
- You are a life-long learner.
- You dare to experiment with imaginative solutions.
- You embrace change to create resilience as a competitive advantage.
- You appreciate the depths of agile principles and help teams appreciate them too.
- You have a deep understanding of communication, group dynamics, and coaching.
- You are someone who watches videos from people like Brene Brown, David Marquet, Daniel Pink, Margaret Heffernan, Henrik Kniberg and read things like Coaching Agile Teams, Management 3.0, Growth Mindset, Happiness Advantage, and Reinventing Organizations.
- Your guidance has helped teams persevere and overcome the challenges and impediments of traditional organizations, at all levels.
- You create environments on values of transparency, diversity, and the deliberate, joyful pursuit of high performance.
- You are a servant leader: you feel successful when others are successful. You desire to serve first and get your hands dirty when you need to.
- You look to move authority to the people who have the most information.
- You believe in building a safe space. A space where people can be vulnerable and respected for their whole selves.