Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As Team Assistant you will be providing general administrative support to our Southern European Sales Director and his team of 4 managers. In addition to this you will be the office and facilities coordinator acting as the main point of contact to the regional Finance, Legal and People teams. You will be based in our Paris office which currently has a team size of 19 people
As Team Assistant you will support the Southern European Management Team and be responsibile for maintaining efficient running of the office space. This is currently only limited to the Paris office however this may extend to other offices in the future depending on business requirements. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ordering all required office items including stationery and equipment
- Coordinating with other Hootsuite offices to arrange delivery of and postage of items and packages between the locations
- Booking meeting rooms, updating calenders, and managing and maintaining filing systems for the Southern European Management team
- Coordinating travel
- Completing international multi exchange rate expenses
- Assist in the preparation of presentations, reports and agendas as requested (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
You will also be supporting the Legal, Finance and People teams with coordination locally. This may include:
- Coordinating recruitment of new joiners to the Paris office by arranging the interviews, booking meeting rooms and welcoming the candidates when arriving at reception.
- Supporting the on-boarding process for new joiners locally and acting as the point of contact to ensure deaks, equipment, access passes, training and IT access has been set up correctly and all relevant departments informed of any new joiners to the Paris office
- Local coordination of training courses including booking meeting rooms, inviting attendees and arranging catering if required
- Opening and correctly distributing all mail, this may include scanning documents and sharing these with the EMEA Finance, Legal and People teams
- Supporting the legal team in Vancouver with coordination. This may include scanning, printing and posting official legal documents
- You will partner with the People team in EMEA to help improve and sustain a positive and collaborative working environment
- You will be the first point of contact for travelling Executives from other Hootsuite office locations
- Finally you will organise team events, group meetings and at times supporting external event coordination
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
You’re Great At...
- Previous experience providing administrative support to multiple managers
- Experience of diary management across multiple time zones
- Advanced MS office skills, particularly Powerpoint, Excel and Word
- Experience using Google suite of tools including Gmail, Google Docs, Calendars, Hangouts
- Discreet and professional with the ability to manage confidential information in the correct way
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable and approachable nature with an ability to easily and quickly build trusting relationships across the organisation
- Exceptionally organised and efficient, with a good dose of common sense, initiative and an excellent eye for detail
- Proven ability to be adaptable and flexible - this role will require the right candidate to swiftly move for one task to another at short notice
- Confident character to liaise with senior people both internally and externally
- Ability to speak both French and English fluently is essential
- The ability to speak Spanish would be beneficial