Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
As a Hootsuite Solutions Consultant in our Enterprise team, you will work with our regional Account Executives to provide technical and subject matter expertise to some of the world’s largest organisations, focusing on the Hootsuite platform, social media management and how social can add value to organisations, departments and Enterprise level businesses worldwide.
Who You Are...
You are a master of online communications and understand the business applications for large organisations. You have outstanding presentation skills and fast-paced, evolving environments are your comfort zone.
You understand the needs of businesses and are able to help organisations understand how Social Media can drive key business results and return on investment. You are comfortable educating clients on the benefits of the Hootsuite solution, platform and services, and will demonstrate these attributes as they relate to their business goals.
This is an opportunity to be part of an elite internal group whose passion for sales and social media is unparalleled.
- Understand customer goals and challenges and establish Hootsuite’s solutions and services as the best available
- Participate in the development and delivery of differentiated custom solutions and presentations to key business decision makers that show an understanding of the prospects core social media challenges/vision and articulate how Hootsuite best addresses them
- Based on the prospect’s business issues, help guide them on an effective social media strategy and align core Hootsuite capabilities to that strategy
- Articulate advanced technical concepts as needed to business and technical audiences
- Build and present customised demonstrations tied to the prospects social media requirements, business requirements and overall vision
- Present Hootsuite technology infrastructure, including demonstrating deep familiarity with hardware, software, networking and security
- Build out a ROI use case for the prospect to use to sell social media internally, or to sell directly to the prospect
- Establish key relationships throughout the sales process to help drive the deal to closure
- Present to differing levels of stakeholders from practitioners to C-level executives
- Participate in all product, sales, and process training and certification to acquire and maintain the knowledge necessary to be effective
- Attain quarterly and annual objectives assigned by management
- Respond effectively to RFPs
- Work as part of an extended team on larger sales opportunities with multiple resources
You’re Great At...
- Working as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in varied political environments
- Must love technology and software products
- An understanding of API and SaaS applications would be beneficial
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to convey complex technical language simply to a non technical audience
- Professional experience with enterprise software and/or social media
- Minimum 2 years in Pre-sales or client facing role in a SaaS business
- Technical competence and enthusiasm (understands software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Excellent time management skills
- Must be fluent in English, spoken and written
- Able to travel regularly/occasionally
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record or strong relevant experience
- Familiar with the Hootsuite platform
- Fluent in other languages
- IT Security knowledge