Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As PA and Team Assistant you will be providing general administrative support to our EMEA Leadership team based mainly in London also supporting ad hoc requests from our Regional Managers in France and Germany.
PA for GM
- Diary management - scheduling and rescheduling meetings and appointments across multiple time zones
- Manage email correspondence on behalf of the GM as and when requested to do so, sort incoming mail - log, forward, prioritise, respond as appropriate
- Coordination of global travel arrangements and itineraries
- Complete international multi exchange rate expenses
Administrative Support for UK based Leadership Team
- Booking Meeting Rooms and Updating Calendars
- Maintain and manage filing systems and update records as required for the EMEA Leadership team
- Coordination of global travel arrangements and itineraries for EMEA Leadership team
- Complete international multi exchange rate expenses efficiently while working to tight deadlines
Additional Administrative Support
- First point of contact for travelling Executives from other Hootsuite office locations, performing any ad-hoc requests and booking meetings rooms etc
- Organise team events, group meetings and at times supporting external event coordination
- Ensure any required documentation is available and shared prior to leadership and team meetings
- Work collaboratively with the other Personal and Executive Assistants across other Hootsuite locations
You’re Great At...
- Previous experience providing administrative support to multiple managers
- Experience of diary management across multiple time zones
- Advanced MS office skills, particularly Power point, Excel and Word
- Experience using Google suite of tools including G-mail, Google Docs, Calenders, Hangouts
- Discreet and professional with the ability to manage confidential information in the correct way
- Excellent communication skills
- Personable and approachable nature with an ability to easily and quickly build trusting relationships across the organisation
- Exceptionally organized and efficient, with a good dose of common sense and initiative
- Proven ability to be adaptable and flexible - this role will require the right candidate to swiftly move for one task to another at short notice
- Confident character to liaise with senior people both internally and externally
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to speak French, Spanish, Italian or German is a benefit but not essential