Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As Hootsuite’s leader of Solution Consulting for Eastern U.S. and Canada, you’ll manage an elite team of technical and social strategy experts. You’ll coach Solution Consultants on effective ways to uncover customer business goals, advise prospects on digital trends, and tailor pitches to resonate with client concerns. You’ll also play an integral role in building out our North American and global team, organizational structure, processes, training, forecasting, metrics and incentives.
You have 8+ years of presales (or similar experience), have led a team of resources, and hold a BA/BSc degree (or have equivalent industry experience). You’ll be based in Toronto and are open to travelling within Eastern Canada & U.S. to meet with key customers and partners.
You’re Great At...
- Developing a high performance collaborative team culture that overachieves sales goals and establishes strong customer relationships
- Mentoring and enabling a team with a wide range of backgrounds and experience
- Thriving in a fun, fast paced Enterprise Sales environment
- Articulating Hootsuite’s vision and value prop to customers and partners
- Coordinating efforts with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Engineering
- Enterprise SaaS experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (or similar CRM)
- Solid understanding of various sales methodologies
- Entrepreneurial, creative, big thinker who can embrace and harness rapid change
- Vous parlez français