Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are someone who thrives on building, developing and coaching a high performing outbound sales team focussed on Southern Europe. This team is focused on building pipeline for our Enterprise-level product offering to large organisations.
- Lead a team of up to 10 high-performing, career-driven Enterprise Development Representatives responsible for generating new business opportunities across multiple verticals and countries in Southern Europe
- Driving and supporting attainment of individual and team opportunity pipeline generation goals
- You are a master at motivating and inspiring your team and creating a winning culture
- Able to identify, coach and retain a world- class team of Enterprise Development representatives on sales processes and effective prospecting techniques and methodology
- Passion for mentoring and coaching individuals to reach and exceed goals
- Coach team members on targeting and qualifying prospective clients via their strategic territory plan
- Tactical day-to-day leadership, oversee and ensure team adherence to process, systems and qualification activities that enable the team to operate effectively
- Ability to successfully liaise and influence direct reports, peers and senior leadership
- Organise industry feedback sessions with Marketing to promote and organise initiative to boost pipeline creation across various markets and industries and to increase market penetration
You’re Great At...
You’ll be someone with a senior sales background and 3+ years of sales management experience. You’re ready to join a rapidly growing global company and be part of building a world class team from the ground up.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong business acumen
- Highly organised
- Proven team building skills including training, coaching, assessment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum 3+ years senior sales experience and/or management of a Sales Team
- Complex solution lead generation / Sales experience
- French native, with high level of English - Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Experienced in SaaS Software Sales in International/ pan european environment
- High proficiency with CRM’s (Salesforce preferred) to measure and track progress
- Collaborate with team members cross-department, across time zones, to support the success of our global Enterprise Sales goals
- Sales coaching is built within the fabric of our team, as such you must have a high comfort level with regular call coaching to Hootsuite’s Selling Skills methodology and conduct weekly role-plays with your team.
- Familiar with the Hootsuite platform
- Fluent in Spanish or Italian