Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
We are looking for proven performers who have or aim to get SaaS selling experience as an Inside Account Executive. Your focus will be on working in our North American mid-market sales team working with some of the world’s most progressive companies. As an Inside Account Executive you will work in a fast paced transactional sales environment - you will have the opportunity to further develop strategic business-to-business skills and experiences and run your own business with a quota and performance bonuses. You will work closely with our inbound customer team and do your own sales qualification following our proven sales process. You have an ambition to develop and build a career as a Sales Professional.
You’re Great At...
- Effectively/efficiently navigating through fast sales cycles and presenting the value of our solutions to C-levels
- Organizing your time so that you are able to focus on the highest priority, revenue generating activities
- Thinking on your feet. You are curious about your customers’ needs and want to help them solve their problems with our standardized packages
- Developing rapport with customers through effective communication: written and over the phone
- You are a positive and motivational team member that goes beyond the call of duty to support your team and our department goals
- You have strong business acumen and communication skills
- Previous Sales Methodology training and CRM experience
- Working at another SaaS companies working directly with customers and closing business against a sales quota
- Demonstrated competencies using Social Selling skills in parallel to phone/email
- Business-to-Business Sales experience
- You can tell stories about customer successes and have experience removing roadblocks and customer concerns