Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You will work with prospects and customers to outline a strategic approach to digital transformation through the use of Hootsuite and its partner offerings. You help organizations assess the value and change management required to execute that strategy. You will collaborate with sales, presales, partners, and customer success to deliver a plan of success that prospects can take action against.
We are looking to hire an Industry Principal in the Government vertical, and this role can be based anywhere in Canada or the United States (ideally Washington, DC).
You’re Great At...
- Exhibilting an expertise in digital transformation across multiple industries.
- Providing vision and continual enhancements to the program
- Exhuding superior executive communication skills
- An ability to work in a dynamic virtual environment and having a broad range of technical, business, financial, and interpersonal skills that scale from line managers to C-Level executives
- Deep understanding of the digital marketing environment. Experience with strategic engagements with C-Suite level audience.
- Leading strategic conversations as an expert in sales cycles and leveraging a consultative approach with clients.
- Leading large enterprise sales opportunities or deployments
- External Thought Leadership - Producing industry related content that drives awareness of Hootsuite across North America
- Influencing marketing campaigns with industry thought-leadership
- Speaking at industry events
- Experience participating in industry advisory councils
- Experience influencing product roadmap with industry priorities and requirements