Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
We have expanded to the East Coast and this is an exciting time to join us in our new Toronto office! You are someone who thrives on building, developing and coaching a high performing Sales team. You bring 3+ years of Sales management experience to the table and are ready to join a growing global company. You have experience in, and an understanding of various sales methodologies. You are a natural motivator, collaborator, and influencer as well as someone who can think big while embracing change.
You will manage a high performing team of up to ten individuals. This role reports to the VP, North America, Corporate Sales.
You’re Great At...
- Driving and supporting the attainment of both individual and team sales quotas
- Hiring, training, coaching, and performance assessment
- Tactical day-to-day leadership
- Developing a Sales team that overachieves their sales goals, establishes strong client relationships, and builds team tenure
- Building relationships within the client and prospect base
- Salesforce.com experience
- SaaS sales experience
- Strong background in social business at a management level