Match your passion for Social Media with your exceptional communication skills as a lead generator in Hootsuite’s unique multinational EDR team.
We’re looking for a German speaker ready to launch their career with a market-leading start-up making some revolutionary moves in the Social Media space. Whether you are looking for a unique business-driven opportunity to broaden your career, or are brand-new to lead generation with a positive, team-focused attitude, we want to hear from you!
This is not your “typical” lead generation role. Day-to-day the role combines social research with targeted and focused business communication as you discover and develop new sales leads for our Hootsuite Enterprise product. We are continually expanding and achieving great things and we want you to be part of the strategy behind this.
You will be articulate, motivated and tenacious as you strive in our fast-paced workplace, celebrating successes and rising to challenges with a smile (and all the support and training you could need!)
We have over 9 million users worldwide and Hootsuite is used by more than 80% of the top Fortune 100 companies. We have grown from a fledgling start-up in Vancouver to having global offices in London, San Francisco, New York, Hong Kong and Australia within 6 years and we are continuing to expand rapidly within the London office. If you want to be part of the unique culture we are building, just get in touch.
- Generate opportunities for the London-based Enterprise Sales team in the DACH region
- Update CRM (SalesForce) information with accuracy
- Ensure specified, accurate and complete information is passed on to Account Executives in a timely manner
Required Skills & Experience
- Fluent German Speaking
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a collaborated, fast-paced team
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Passionate about Twitter, Facebook and other social web platforms
- Interest or experience in a tech start-up
- Ability to adapt to change and flourish in a dynamic environment
- A positive attitude and ability to excel under pressure
- A desire to succeed and the smarts to make it happen
- Degree/Diploma in Business, or equivalent work experience
- Target-driven and passionate about achieving objectives
- Ability to work out of your comfort zone
- Desire to be a Sales Person