We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
You want to make a difference! The Hootsuite Sales Operations and Sales teams are driven by a purpose – making a real difference to our customers, not only in meeting their business goals but bringing personal success to all involved. As a Sales Operations Specialist, your role will be to make it as easy as possible for our front-line salespeople to efficiently execute new and upsell deals and to navigate the perilous waters of contracts, purchase orders, and financial terms! Your support of the Customer Success team will make it possible for our customers to renew their contracts on time and allow them to expand their investment.
You will be part of the Sales Operations team, reporting to the Sales Operations Manager, but will be working directly with our Sales and Customer Success teams to meet our global targets.
You have 5 years of work experience including some experience working in a sales operations role including direct experience of sales order processing, software contracts, software contract renewals, invoicing and revenue recognition policies. You have an understanding of software sales processes from quote-to-cash and experience working within CRM and Finance systems. You have experience working with legal teams on customer contractual terms and knowledge of GAAP including revenue recognition rules relating to SaaS and Professional Services sales and experience with software renewals processes.
You Are Great At...
- Working in a sales operations role including direct experience of sales order processing, software contracts, software contract renewals, invoicing and revenue recognition policies
- Accuracy, timeliness and process
- Mathematical abilities
- Understanding of software sales processes from quote-to-cash
- Working within CRM and Finance systems
- Working with legal teams on customer contractual terms
- GAAP including revenue recognition rules relating to SaaS and Professional Services sales
- Working with software renewals processes
- Experience of Salesforce.com and Netsuite
- Loves working in a high-paced, team environment
- Always looking for a ‘better way’