Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
As Product Manager, Content your responsibilities include developing product solutions for customers seeking to source, create, and measure compelling social media content.
You are inquisitive by nature and passionate about users’ motivations. You thrive at synthesizing varied information to make decisions. You excel at communicating priorities and results with business, technical, design, and executive stakeholders.
You have analytical skills and are comfortable working with data to gain insight, form hypotheses, and measure outcomes. You have experience running agile and working with counterparts to scope, define, and plan initiatives. And when products are ready for release, you partner with go-to-market teams to ensure an impactful launch.
You are collaborative and a beacon for the team, bringing an enthusiastic, never-say-die attitude to work every day. You may have a post-secondary degree in computer science, business and/or engineering, or equivalent work experience, with 5+ years of software product management experience.
You’re Great At...
● Leading product in an agile environment with a team of world-class engineers
● Championing a product vision across the company and building consensus on priorities to achieve results
● Empathizing with customers and keeping a firm pulse on industry direction
● Collaborating with the user experience team to share learnings, conduct research, and producing intuitive and delightful product experiences
● Defining and analyzing metrics that determine the success of product initiatives
● Actively driving Hootsuite’s business strategy and unique value propositions
● Working with go-to-market and support teams to ensure success
● You have experience developing products for marketers or sales
● You have experience working within a platform ecosystem
● You have entrepreneurial experience, leading teams & building products from scratch
● You have experience with Enterprise software, specifically with regulated industries
● Knowledge/familiarity with a variety of social network APIs, and their capabilities
● Previous experience in a software development or architectural role