We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are…
In this new role, you will create a data-driven culture by delivering product, customer and business insights that support the overall product strategy. You will define, validate and operationalize Hootsuite’s product portfolio strategy through data analysis and research.
You have 10+ years relevant experience in strategic and operational business planning and program management and 10+ years working in a SaaS company with progressively complex roles. You have a post-secondary degree, in computer science, business and/or engineering.
You will manage a team that includes data analysts, data scientists and operational specialists and you will:
- Define and govern the performance KPI’s across the entire product portfolio
- Prioritize, define and analyze key product portfolio metrics and trends
- Collaborate with other strategy and research teams across Hootsuite to uncover new product opportunities and validate potential initiatives using qualitative methods
- Collaborate with product and engineering leaders to influence the product direction and strategy
- Operationalize data gathering, analysis, and insights distribution to create dependable, repeatable, and timely processes
- Organize and support the recurring product planning and communication cycles
- Empower and guide others to work effectively and efficiently with the generated insights
You’re Great At...
- Strategic and operational business planning and program management
- Facilitation and written communication skills
- Collaborating, leading and influencing across multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience working with a software Product or Engineering team, in a fast-paced environment
- An expert understanding of social media, platform, and the social media marketplace
Hootsuite is an inclusive employer. Every effort will be made to provide accommodations requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.