We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who you Are...
As our Senior Program Manager, Developer Ecosystem, you will oversee the development and execution of strategically designed and data-driven programs, focused on the Developer and Partner lifecycle.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Platform & Ecosystem, this role is responsible for increasing participation in and the impact of our Developer & Partner Ecosystem, with support provided by other stakeholders across the organization. You have experience managing global programs and have played a leading role in the design, development and launch of medium to large projects. You will contribute to the strategy and lead the implementation of every aspect of our Developer and Partner Ecosystem - from systems to processes to people - you relish working on the details. You are a detail oriented, process driven, bright, energetic, highly-motivated, self-starter with an entrepreneurial mentality.
- Expert ability to work cross functionally within the organization and externally with the market and developer ecosystem
- Ability to quickly forge strong and strategic internal and external relationships
- Ability to articulate with an excellent ability to communicate with both technical and business audiences
- 6+ years product, software, project or program management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
- Expert-level project management skills (time management, coordination, planning) with the ability to deliver results while managing multiple priorities
You’re Great At...
- Developing, project managing and executing programs and campaigns that enable our developers and partners to be successful
- Implementing and maintaining monthly and quarterly KPI reporting to measure the success of key programs
- Managing and maintaining our Integration Fund including payouts to our development partners
- Meeting with internal stakeholders in Marketing, Product, Channel and Operations teams to plan and deliver program updates
- Monitoring and optimizing the program effectiveness in conjunction with Ecosystem stakeholders and Data Analysts
- Documenting current systems and processes on the platform and ecosystem team and identifying areas for optimization.
- Optimizing current systems and processes by implementing new process or systems or improving upon what is currently in place
- Articulating clear value propositions for new strategies and tactics
- Developing and presenting complex program business cases, visually in slide format
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and building solid working relationships with individual contributors to executive-level stakeholders
- Demonstrating your proven experience in developing and executing a new program
- Communication, with solid written and verbal communication skills
- Managing, navigating, and communicating via social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Delivering results while juggling multiple priorities in an extremely fast-moving environment
- Relevant work experience in developer ecosystems, business operations or business consulting
- Previous experience with CRM applications, project management, collaboration and/or authoring tools
- Ability to thrive and laugh under pressure
- You habitually exceed expectations
- Enjoy dynamic, high energy environments
- Understanding and passion for social media
- Passion for partner success
- Technically savvy (web development a major plus)