Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our purpose to champion the power of human connection.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, Toronto, London, Bucharest, Singapore or any of our 12 nests around the globe, you will have 1,000+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Numbers, analytics, and data gathering is your kind of language for storytelling. You thrive with creative thinking and coming up with out-of-the box solutions. Located at Hootsuite’s HQ, you will work within the Total Rewards function to ensure that the global employee experience is aligned with our culture and organizational objectives. You will assist in the development and implementation of innovative global compensation programs including short and long term incentive programs, base and variable comp plans, benchmarking, and more.
You are our ideal peep if you share our passion for building Total Rewards programs, policies, processes, and bringing order to chaos. You will have a Bachelor’s degree with 5-8 years of relevant experience. With employees in ten countries and growing, this is a great opportunity for you to experience hyper growth, new challenges, and expand your learning within the Total Rewards function.
You’re Great At...
- Analyze and develop our compensation programs with the goal of continuous improvement in terms of design, administrative efficiency and costs optimization
- Contribute to the design of equity compensation programs
- Contribute to the total rewards philosophy, peer groups, and benchmarking approaches
- Develop agendas and materials for compensation committee and board of director meetings
- Oversee all reporting and analysis of benefit plan costs (actual spend vs. plan); provide monthly updates highlighting trends and issues in our current landscape and those we compete with
- Manage education and communication to leadership team and employees on compensation, benefits and insurance program inquiries
- Lead the delivery of timely and accurate compensation support and reporting to the People team
- Coordinate and support ongoing compensation administration including review, analysis and recommendations
- Participate and coordinate annual and ad hoc external compensation and benefit surveys; provide thorough analysis of results, prepare recommendations and action plans to address issues
- Remain up to date on the latest trends, external market data, and best practices in the technology industry
- Experience with Workday software
- Sales compensation experience