Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
You are a hunter, a connector, a proactive pipeline builder, a lover of hyper-growth, social media, and tech business. Your deal is executing on recruitment initiatives, actualizing sourcing strategies, building employer brand, and analyzing data to build & improve our global recruiting processes. Candidate experience is important. Culture is important. Quality is important. Ego is not.
You are innovative problem solver with 7-10+ years of recruitment experience (ideally recruiting for sales roles in a SaaS business) specializing in building & fostering relationships with sales professionals. You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience as an in-house recruiter, and an understanding of go-to-market strategies in SaaS. You have vast experience recruiting account executives in both corp and strat sales, enterprise development reps, solution consultants, and a variety roles in customer success, and partners. You're a social sourcer, and Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn, etc... are your go to tools. You can work autonomously at lightning speed, and you love the rush of doing so.
Serious #bonuspoints if you spend time reading Fast Company, Inc., & Wired and enjoy keeping up-to-date with innovation and technology, and #extrabonuspoints if you inherently seek collaboration, and share openly your learnings. You may be a member of the HROS or re:Work communities, or just go there to learn and collaborate. You are never satisfied with mediocre, and constant iteration is in your DNA.
You’re Great At...
- Partnering with the SVP Global Sales, VP Corp Sales, VP Strat Sales, VP Customer Success, VP, Partners, VP, Pre Sales, talent management, finance, and all other stakeholders to build and support recruiting strategies for enterprise sales in Vancouver, Toronto, US locations, and London
- Collaborating with go-to-market recruiters in Vancouver, London, and Singapore to build and share best practices, candidate assessment evaluations, and employer brand strategies
- Assessing internal and external talent and sourcing passive and active candidates
- Managing the flow of employee referrals and candidates to job postings
- Building effective networks and relationships to maintain a strong pipeline of top talent
- Accurately evaluating candidates based on core competencies, job competencies, & culture fit
- Building & executing employment branding initiatives for sales
- Compiling and communicating recruiting data and metrics and ensuring compliance with hiring policies, practices and company values
- Supporting the global recruiting team, helping solve day-to-day problems, removing roadblocks in the recruiting process, and driving engagement through learning, development, and mentorship
- #MajorBonusPoints.... building and executing recruitment strategies to hire top sales professionals
- Bachelor degree or related work experience
- Experience working in the high tech sector/software/SaaS/hyper-growth environment
- Global sourcing/recruitment experience
- Knowledge of candidate/applicant tracking software systems including iCIMS & Workday
- Passion for working out loud and social media, social sourcing and social HR #HROS