We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
We are seeking someone who loves to be in a dynamic organization to take this unique opportunity to partner with and support the EMEA Sales leadership team. You should be committed to achieving amazing results and supporting our growing teams in doing the same. An innate relationship builder, you possess a passion for employee engagement and championing culture. You will deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical HR support to employees and managers in UK, France, Spain, Germany and Italy. This opportunity is ideally suited to someone who thrives in fast-paced, evolving environments and has at least demonstrable experience in a People Partnering role.
Working with the Global People Organisation, your role is to partner with the EMEA sales organisation. As with all People Partnering roles you will consult with and influence senior management on key organisational, employee and management concerns. To do this you must build strong and trusted relationships within your client group while also building a deep understanding of the organisation you support and how it will achieve maximum performance.
Data Driven Decisions
- Support leaders by providing relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making
- Track and report on hiring, retention, attrition and engagement
- Produce reports and metrics in relation to department goals and then develop action plans to address shortfalls and gaps
Employee relations issues
- Partner with managers and employees on all aspects of employee-related issues, including manager/employee issues, policies & procedures, misconduct, investigations, and terminations.
- Always have the business needs in mind while delivering an exceptional employee experience.
- Recommend and implement changes to processes to ensure adherence to region-specific compliance
- Proactively seek to adopt and maintain best practices as a HR professional
- Understand the training/development needs of your client group and act as liaison with the L&D team to deliver appropriate training. Support leaders to understand their talent organisation through practices such as performance reviews, potential ratings, calibrations and succession planning
- Coach leadership skills in managers
- Help leaders to drive a performance culture through both challenge and support
- Ensure leaders create high performing teams
- Share your skills and knowledge with others supporting them to develop and contributing to our learning ecosystem
- Continue to develop your own talent by building relationships with key industry associations/external partnerships with other HR thought leaders
Organisation Design & Talent Acquisition
- Partner with the Global People Partner teams to agree the best practices in organisational design
- Partner with the local leadership teams to design a sales organisation for EMEA, reviewing and updating this as required
- Partner with FP&A on headcount planning, headcount requests and adhering to headcount budgets
- Support the Talent Acquisition team by helping to determine hiring priorities and hiring standards
- Participate in interview process for management and key hires
Foster Company Culture
- Work collaboratively with the global people team to ensure globally-minded and aligned practices
- Create and champion culture initiatives and employee engagement programmes across EMEA
Compensation & Reward
- Partner with Total Rewards to educate clients on compensation practices
- Partner with Total Rewards to ensure competitive rewards packages exist across the EMEA locations
- Partner with Total Rewards on the sales commission plans
You're Great At...
- Competencies associated with a Bachelor’s Degree and or CIPD designation (or in progress) preferred
- Demonstrable experience in a client facing HR partnering role
- Experience in SAAS company or industry
- Working knowledge of EMEA employment regulations and legislation
- A collaborator who can work easily across a matrixed structure of different cultures and timezones
- Strong interpersonal communications skills, including influencing without authority
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals.
- Ability to execute foundational Project Management skills where needed and appropriate
- Fluency in another European language
- Experience with dynamics of hyper growth tech environment is also a bonus