Hootsuite is more than a social media company. We’re more than a tech company. We’re a collective of creators and makers, builders and hackers, teachers and students.
We believe deeply that social media is revolutionizing how we communicate – and we’re driven by our mission to empower organizations to turn messages into meaningful relationships.
We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our culture manifesto is woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that believes joining a passionate, egoless team that is building something bigger than themselves, and having fun doing it, matters.
We know you have a lot of choices on where to take your career next. Whether you’re based in Vancouver, London, Singapore or any of our 8 nests around the globe, you will have 800+ #HootsuiteLife peeps who will have your back to support your growth everyday.
Here’s where it might start…
Who You Are...
Hootsuite is looking for a rock star to build, enable and manage partnerships for the Europe, Middle East & African (EMEA) Region. Do you have experience driving revenue growth through Consultants, Digital Agencies as partners ? In this role for Hootsuite, you will have the opportunity to use your passion for social, and leverage your experience of working with partners to ride the wave of Social Business with Hootsuite while we build the industry leading partner channel for Social Media Business in EMEA.
Solution Partners are a key part of Hootsuite’s global strategy to drive adoption of its social Media Management platform as the backbone for social business. Based in Paris, and working as part of the EMEA team, the Alliance Manager is responsible for creating, and managing relationships with Consultancies, Digital Agencies and Systems Integrators who are transforming business for their clients by bringing them services and solutions built around social across the EMEA Region. This role is a mix of strategic planning & tactical execution and the successful candidate will be a dynamic multi-tasker, who loves overcoming challenges, and is able to embrace change. The ideal candidate will have experience positioning enterprise level solutions in the territory and a successful track record of managing sales cycles with partners and the overall business relationship with the partners.
The ideal candidate has a history of recruiting and motivating partners with industry leading technologies. They must also have the ability to independently see future opportunities and adjust actions to take advantage of them. This role is part of EMEA Partner team.
Role will include travel 30 – 50% of time.
- Establish relationships with Digital Agency, Consultants & Systems Integrator partners as assigned who are driving enterprise level transformational change around social business
- Aggressively drive partners to maximize sales & total partner potential through sales training & support
- Lead, build, manage and review business and marketing plans with the partners
- Ability to build sell with, sell to and sell through relationships with partners to generate revenue around new, renewal and up-sell opportunities
- Drive virtual cross functional teams to execute based on business plans and go to market plans as it relates to the assigned partners
- Ability to resolve conflict with regards to account coverage, billing, etc.
- Ability to step back review business on a strategic level and make required adjustments
- Ability to identify new opportunities & directions for the Solution Partner Program and other Hootsuite Partner Programs
You’re Great At...
- Extensive experience and a proven track record of managing system integrators, business consultants and Digital Agencies.
- Proven enterprise and SaaS sales experience
- Demonstrable management experience
- Proven track record as a top producer in an enterprise sales role
- Experience working in a team environment with the ability to self-start & work independently
- Training and/or skills in conflict management and negotiation desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & French
- Web technology sales experience is ideal
- Consultative selling skills
- Familiarity with Social Customer Care, Social Sales, Social Business
- Sales training certification
- Energetic personality
- Multilingual : English & French speaking.