We champion the power of human connection. We’re united by our shared values of grit, humility, building a better way, and passion for customer success.
Each day millions of people use Hootsuite to connect, share, and build authentic relationships. Knowing we play a role in facilitating those connections drives us. From Vancouver to London to Singapore—and across our 15 global office locations—our team of 1,000+ work purposefully to solve problems, build innovative solutions, and deliver results.
A role at Hootsuite will accelerate your career. Whether you take on a stretch assignment, take on new challenges, or follow a guru path to subject matter mastery—you will learn, grow, and make an impact.
Who You Are...
As the Senior Director, EMEA Partners, you will bring your enthusiasm for Digital Solution Providers, ISV’s, Global System Integrators and Digital Agencies Partners to join a fast growing company in the social marketing space. Hootsuite is leading the charge for social business, and we are hiring the best talent in the space to further accelerate our growth.
Digital Solution Partners are a key part of Hootsuite’s global strategy to drive adoption of its social relationship platform, and become the backbone for social business. Based in London, and working as part of a global team, the Senior Director, EMEA Partners is responsible for building and managing a partner team focused on creating, scaling and managing relationships with a variety of digitally oriented partner types across the EMEA region. Ideal partners are committed to transforming business for their clients by bringing them services and solutions built around social. This role is a mix of strategic planning & tactical execution and the successful candidate will be a dynamic multi-tasker who loves overcoming challenges, and embraces change.
- Recruit and manage a regional team of partner managers.
- Identify key industries and leading partner candidates to align with Hootsuite’s brand.
- Establish relationships with a broad range of digital partner companies and their senior leaders within those that are driving transformational change around social business. These may include Global and Regional System Integrators, Global and Regional Agencies, VAR’s, ISV, etc.
- Develop a team of trusted advisors who through their expertise, business consultation, and planning create true net new demand for Hootsuite and become a significant growth engine for the sales team, the company and those partners they manage.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with top partners and align as appropriate with direct sales leaders in support of their business requirements
- Build and execute scalable and repeatable processes that ensure consistent growth across all areas of the business
- Aggressively drive partner team and partners to maximize sales & total partner potential through sales training & support.
- Build referral & revenue-generating relationships with partners.
- Manage sales pipeline and be directly responsible for sales forecasting and commitments on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Resolve conflict with regards to account coverage, billing, etc.
- Review business on a strategic level and make required adjustments.
- Identify new opportunities & directions for the Agency Partner Program in the America’s region.
You're Great At...
- Extensive experience working with Agencies and/or Partners
- Demonstrated ability to build scalable partner programs
- Experience managing sales team is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability as a top producer in a partner or sales role
- Web/Marketing technology sales experience is ideal
- Consultative selling skills